How To Grow Your Business AND Make The World A Better Place.
|Our 3 Step Approach: Evaluate Sustainability, Increase Profits, Promote Your Good Deeds.|
|The Green Marketing Company provides a sustainability report geared towards increasing your profits. This frees up money that can be invested in marketing efforts that promote the good things you do. We help you grow your business, so you can do more good. Our sustainable approach to business development helps you create deep bonds of loyalty from your customers.According to the BIOS Philosophy, green marketing is the marketing of products and services that are green, healthy, holistic, organic, sustainable and energy efficient. Nobody is perfect and no product is perfectly green. Did you drive to buy it, use electricity to download it, did your solar installer use any petroleum product during the transaction. The world changes by making one small change today and another tomorrow. We are here to help guide you. The Green Marketing Company can help you reach more customers and develop the green side of your business cost effectively. The Green Marketing Company is a full service sales and marketing company offering sustainability evaluations, advertising, database development, distribution, events, graphic design, marketing, network marketing, packaging, printing, promotional products, public relations, research, social media, video, websites, accounting, inventory control and point of sale systems. This unique combination of services allows us to analyze, track and publicize your business like never before. Whether you are going green or want to earn more green, The Green Marketing Company can help you. The key to green marketing: plant the seeds, cultivate your relationships, fertilize with education, plow through your competition and reap the rewards.
Get Your Free Sustainability Evaluation
- Green marketing – the reality (timragan.wordpress.com)
- How Will the Hourglass Marketing Trend Affect Green Products? (treehugger.com)
- Marketing to Green Consumers (prnewswire.com)
- Realising Man’s Innate Connection to Nature (edmortimer.wordpress.com)
- Gifford Pinchot III carries on his famous grandfather’s environmental legacy (pennlive.com)
- 10 Prime Time Benefits of Blogging for New Business (fuelingnewbusiness.com)
- Saving the World One 15-Second Spot at a Time (bsapr.com)
- 5 Ways Social Media Marketing Makes New Business Easier (fuelingnewbusiness.com)
- Corporate Responsibility for Environmental Business Practices (thinkup.waldenu.edu)