THE GREEN MARKETING COMPANY: Sustainability Report
Commercial / Industrial Sustainability Report
Learn How To Grow Your Connecticut Business & Make The World A Better Place.
Our 4 Step Approach Can Help You Go Green, Save Green and Make Green By Focusing On Your Abilities!
1. SUSTAINABILITY: We evaluate your sustainability both environmentally and financially.
2. PROFITABILITY: Increase your profits by lowering your energy and operating expenses.
3. MARKETABILITY: Promote your good deeds with a cost-effective marketing campaign.
4. LIKEABILITY: People buy from people they like, people like people who do good things, being likeable is the most cost-effective way to grow your business.
SUSTAINABILITY: Our Comprehensive & FREE Sustainability Report Will Help You Identify & Review:• Energy supply costs, usage, insulation, ventilation, heating and cooling systems• Water usage and conservation• Waste management, reduction and recycling • Greenhouse gas emissions / Carbon foot print• Employee Wellness, Health, and Safety• Responsible and ethical sourcing and production of materials.
PROFITABILITY: We Help You Implement the Improvements! No money down and 0% financing is available.We focus on the most cost-effective improvements first so you can do well by doing good! Switching your energy supplier can save you 10% with only a 2 minute investment. Once we verify your eligible for the program, establish goals and analyze data we will meet with you to decide the best plan of attack for you. We then show you how to promote the good things you do to attract more customers.
MARKETABILITY: We promote your sustainable efforts and alert the media with press releases, updating your website, social media etc. We have an amazingly affordable intro package to get small businesses online for only $150. Our intro package includes a custom website, email, WordPress Blog, Twitter, Facebook page, press release and 1 hour consultation.
LIKEABILITY: People buy from you because they like you. I started my first business when I was 12 years old. I went to my uncle Jim, who was a successful electrical contractor in the city. I asked him why people bought from him; did he have any pearls of wisdom he could share? Uncle Jim told me, “people buy from you because they like you, more than anything else. I have always remembered this and I pass it on to everyone. Likeability is the easiest, most cost-effective means to grow your business. People like people that do good things, so the more people find out about your good deeds, the faster your business will grow.
ENERGY: Small Business Energy Advantage:
In today’s competitive environment, energy efficiency is a key element in maintaining a healthy bottom line. The Small Business Energy Advantage (SBEA) program is designed to give cost-effective, turnkey energy-saving services for small commercial and industrial customers who do not have the time, financial resources, or in-house expertise necessary to analyze and cut their energy usage. With support from the Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund, you now have the financial help and expert guidance that will enable you to decide your energy future. You can make decisions based on efficient technology that will benefit your business in the long-term.
Commercial and industrial customers with an average 12-month peak demand between 10 kilowatts (kW) and up to 200 kW.
How Does the Program Work?
Once CL&P determines that you are eligible for the program, the contractor will call you to schedule a visit. During the visit, the contractor will conduct an energy assessment of your facility at no cost to you. This assessment will be reviewed by CL&P and if accepted, the contractor will present a proposal to you. The comprehensive proposal will include all possible energy-efficiency measures, the complete costs and estimated energy savings, along with available SBEA program incentives and your financing options. Once the paper work has been signed, your project will begin within 30 days. You have the option to pay nothing up front. The Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund’s SBEA program incentives will offset a portion of the cost of the eligible measures. Interest-free financing for the balance of the project is available for qualified customers. The financed amount will appear on your monthly electric bill, allowing you to make just one monthly payment for both your SBEA loan and your electric bill. Loan limits are from a minimum of $500 to a maximum of $100,000.The financial incentives will help get your project completed the right way, the first time. The energy-saving benefits will continue, year after year.
Typical energy-efficiency measures may include:
• Energy-Efficient Lighting
• High-performance fluorescent lighting Induction and LED lighting technology
• Occupancy sensors
• Photocells Energy-Efficient Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning (HVAC)
• Equipment upgrades Programmable thermostats
• Energy-Efficient Refrigeration
• Anti-condensation door heater controls
• Evaporator fan controls
• Open case night covers
• Electronically commutated motors Plus…
• Air compressors
• Variable frequency drives
• Premium-efficiency motors
We will calculate an estimate of your commercial building’s water usage in comparison to the U.S. average and the LEED baseline.
EMPLOYEE HEALTH, WELLNESS &SAFETY:
We help organizations find the best health and wellness programs for their specific needs. All organizations are different thus we believe in tailoring health and wellness solutions to fit the corporate culture of the organizations with which we work. Using this method we are able to create highly personal wellness programs which offer a better wellness return-on-investment (ROI). We are affiliated with over 150 different wellness companies and can provide virtually any type of wellness program.
The following Free consulting services are offered:
• Ergonomic Evaluations
• Evaluation of Occupational Injury and Illness Logs
• Health and Safety Training and Education
• Indoor Air Quality Surveys
• Job Hazard Analysis
• Noise Monitoring
• Non-Ionizing Radiation Monitoring
• OSHA Standard-Specific Program Development (hazard communication, lockout/tag out, confined space, respirators and more…)
• Personal Exposure Monitoring for Biological Contaminants
• Personal Exposure Monitoring for Chemical Contaminants
• Safety and Health Program Development
Carbon Foot Print / Green House Gas emissions:
• Benefits of assessing and tracking your business’ carbon footprint
• Increase Sales – Supports customer tender action requirements
• Reduce Cost – Save energy & other operational costs
• Compliance – Prepare your business for mandatory reporting & other legislation
• Market differentiation – Enhances your business & brand’s sustainability credentials, PR opportunities
• Stakeholder management – Helps meet CSR objectives, enhances staff morale, helps attract / retain employees & attracts investors
Waste Reduction & Recycling:We calculate the total Green House Gas emissions of baseline and alternative waste management practices—source reduction, recycling, combustion, composting, and land filling. The model calculates emissions in metric tons of carbon equivalent (MTCE), metric tons of carbon dioxide equivalent (MTCO2E), and energy units (million BTU) across a wide range of material types commonly found in municipal solid waste (MSW)
Getting started is simple!
We just need a copy of your electric bill or your account #. Have an awesome day, and keep moving towards your dreams persistently and relentlessly!
“Persistence conquers all, there is no replacement, not talent, genius, or education… nothing comes close. Persistence is born of passion and determination and can be found at the root of every great human achievement. When persistence is fueled by the heart, there are no limits to your success. Determine the object of your desire and get started today” ~ Steve Schappert
- Sustainability Lessons for the Big Apple (forbes.com)
- Energy efficiency tips for landlords (confused.com)
- Massachusetts Energy Summit 2011 (prweb.com)
- Landlord insurance holders ‘need to be more energy efficient’ (premierlinedirect.co.uk)
- BrightHome Energy Solutions Expands To Long Island To Help Homeowners Reduce Energy Usage (prweb.com)
- Green Computing: An Implicit Thrust for SC11 (insidehpc.com)
- Floppy thin silicon wafer of power semiconductor chips that can reduce global power consumption by 25% (nextbigfuture.com)
- CDM Market in the MENA Region (cleantechsolutions.wordpress.com)
- A Moore’s Law for computers and energy efficiency (news.cnet.com)
- Making Homes Greener in Austin, Texas (energyrefuge.com)