Deloitte green business training on sustainable measurement and reporting
Shades of Green
Walk the Green Talk
by Dfleischer on January 4, 2010
Deloitte, the firm originally known for its accounting and audit services, has begun to integrate sustainability into its core business functions, including strategy, consulting and tax services. It also recently launched the Center for Sustainability Performance (CSP) to provide on-site client training, research and development, with a focus on corporate sustainability measurement and reporting.
The CSP just announced a new training, Sustainability Measurement and Reporting: Tools, Methods, and Metrics, a two-day workshop on January 14, 2010 in Waltham, MA, led by Mark W. McElroy, director of research at Deloitte’s CSP.
Deloitte has coined the term “Sustainability Management” (SM) as a new and credible management function that is here to stay. And as we know, “if you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it.”
The goal of the workshop is to help make sense of the range of tools, methods, and metrics currently ava
- Sustainability in the Global Medical Devices Industry 2011-2012: Market Trends and Opportunities, Profitability and Budget Forecasts, Medical Devices Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives (prnewswire.com)
- New Topical Review of Sustainability in the Global Defense Industry Now Available at MarketPublishers.com (prweb.com)
- Sustainability in the Global Power Industry 2011-2012: Market Trends and Opportunities, Profitability and Budget Forecasts, Power Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives (prnewswire.com)
- MindClick SGM Study: Green Corporate Business Travel to Make Strong Impact on Hotel Brand Selection (prweb.com)
- L.A. Port Says ‘Thank You’ to New Green Shipping Industry Initiative (laist.com)
- Green Marketing (thegreenmarketingcompany.wordpress.com)