Green Jobs Alliance
The Green Jobs Alliance was established in direct response to the Green Jobs Act. With millions of Americans out of work, the Alliance has established a blueprint for an education, training and job placement infrastructure that will create thousands of Clean Energy jobs in our economy, help our citizens become more energy efficient, and protect our environment—all at the same time.
Our focus on energy efficiency in the Home Performance through Energy Star Program and on Offshore Wind, Solar and BioFuels renewable energy development, combined with our efforts in establishing a Weatherization Assistance Program training center in the Hampton Roads region, offers a complete package for highly-trained, good paying Clean Energy careers.
To provide education and training, the Alliance has brought together an extensive and
tested network of existing training partners. These training partners, organized by
Labor and Management, include:
via Green Jobs Alliance.
- Looking ahead: Green jobs in 2012 (mnn.com)
- Correction: Green Jobs-Veterans story (sfgate.com)
- A Bad Year for Obama’s Green Dream (papundits.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s Green Jobs Program “Infused with Politics at Every Level” (papundits.wordpress.com)
- How New Energy Efficient Lighting Creates Green Jobs (greenbiz.com)
- Defining Green Jobs For The Colorblind (junkscience.com)
- More bad news for the anti-energy, green greed brigade (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- Green Jobs for Youth: Recommendations for the Earth Summit (switchboard.nrdc.org)
- 2011 Green Technology Year In Review (earthtechling.com)